DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHIWelcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. You will be received at the airport in a traditional manner with garlands and proceed to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
DAY 2: DELHI – RISHIKESH 240 KMS DRIVEMorning after breakfast visit I.M.F. for briefing and clear all the formalities. Later in the day drive (240 Kms) to Rishikesh. Upon arrival check-in the hotel for overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 3: RISHIKESH – UTTARKASHI 175 KMS DRIVEMorning after breakfast drive to Uttarkashi (175 Kms). Afternoon arrives Uttarkashi and check in at hotel for overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 4: UTTARKASHI – SUKHI - FOREST CAMP 55 KMS DRIVE & TREKMorning after breakfast drive some formalities /paper work in Uttarkashi. Later drive to Sukhi by covering approx. 55 Km in 03 hrs. from Sukhi trek to Forest camp. Overnight stay in camp. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 05: FOREST CAMP – BASE CAMP TREKMorning after breakfast start trekking to Base camp by covering approx 12 km in 05 to 06 hrs. Upon arrive set up the base camp for overnight. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 06-17: BASE CAMP – SUMMIT – BASE CAMP CLIMBINGNext 12 days for Establish higher camps & Attempt peak Meals: All meals at Base camp
DAY 18: BASE CAMP - FOREST CAMP TREKMorning after breakfast windup the base camp and trek down to forest camp. Night stay in Forest camp. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 19: FOREST CAMP – SUKHI – UTTARKASHI TREK AND DRIVEMorning after breakfast start trek to Sukhi. From Sukhi drive back to Uttarkashi and check-in at hotel for overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 20: UTTARKASHI – RISHIKESH 170 KM DRIVEMorning after breakfast drive back to Rishikesh. Upon arrival check-in the hotel for the overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 21: RISHIKESH – DELHI 240 KMS DRIVEMorning after breakfast drive to Delhi and upon arrival check-in the hotel for overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 22: DEPART DELHIMorning after breakfast visit to IMF for debriefing. Rest of the day free for independent activity. Later transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination. Meals: - Breakfast
- Booking of Mt. Bandarpunch with relevant authority IMF (Indian Mountaineering Foundation) and the booking fee
- National park fee & Expedition fee of state Govt. Uttarakhand
- Liaison officer fees, Accommodation, Meals and Transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation on Dbl/Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and campsite as per program
- All meals as per above mentioned programme
- Accommodation in Tents during Approach March and at Base Camp i.e. Single tent for each person.
- Transportation by tempo traveler/ Innova in Delhi and Non AC Jeeps In mountains as per program.
- Services of Transcend Escort till Base Camp.
- First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder
- High altitude food (after Base Camp)
- Services of High altitude Porter/Guide
- Complete kitchen and camp equipment including camp staff till base camp
- We will provide all Meals till base camp to Guest, HAP, All Staff & Liaison officer
- All current taxes including Govt. service tax of 5%
- Transportation of Members luggage maximum 40 Kgs per person road head to Base Camp & Base Camp to road head by Pony or porters.
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing
- Any airfare (Domestic and International)
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Camera Fees.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Custom Clearance) Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc.