Mt. Chandra Bhaga 13 (CB13) is Located centrally in the Lahaul Massif the peak offers a magnificent view of Kunzum Range, Chandrataal Lake, and the Dhaka Glacier. Conjuring memories of the unexplored and inaccessible valley of the Hindustan-Tibet Road and the calmness of Chadrataal lake, the CB 13 is one of the most attractive peaks Himalayas great climbing peak. With an prior experience of a nontechnical peak climbing and sound knowledge of mountaineering, one can prepare himself to climb the twin summit. The terrain is rouged, a couple of technical boulders on your and the steep summit makes CB 13 and CB 14 a bit on the difficult side.
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHIWelcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. You will be received at the airport in a traditional manner with garlands and proceed to your hotel. Later in the visit Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) for clearance and briefing with Liaison Officer and IMF director. Overnight at Delhi
DAY 2: DELHI – MANALI (2050 M) BY: DRIVE 570KM/13HRSMorning drive to Manali, Upon arrival in the evening and check in the hotel for overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 3: MANALIFull day in Manali, you will visit Hadimba Devi temple (This temple was erected in 1553 and is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba. The temple has some intricate wooden carvings which depictsmythological characters and motifs of animals & cosmidancers) Then Old Manali and Mall road (where you can go for shopping& Eating), Overnight stay in hotel at Manali. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 4: MANALI – BATAL (4290 M) DRIVE 120 KMSMorning after breakfast drive to Batal, A long journey, of around 6 hours. Upon arrival check in the homestay/Guest house. Overnight at Batal. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 5: ACCLIMATIZATION DAY OR A VISIT CHANDRATAAL LAKEAcclimatization day to make our further journey smooth. We will go for an acclimatization walk till Chandrataal Lake. Overnight at the campsite. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 6: BATAL – BASE CAMP (4400 M) TREKMorning after breakfast trek to base camp. Upon arrival set up the camp for overnight stay at Base camp. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 7 – DAY 16: BASE CAMP – SUMMIT - BASE CAMP CLIMBINGNext 10 days for climbing, establish higher camps i.e. C1, C2 and attempt Mt. CB -13. Meals:- All meals with high altitude food
DAY 17: BASE CAMP – BATAL TREKMorning after breakfast trek back to Batali. Arrive Batali and check-in at homestay/Guest house for overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 18: BATAL – MANALI DRIVE 120 KMSMorning after breakfast drive back to Manali. Arrive Manali and check-in at hotel for overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 19: MANALI – CHANDIGARH – DELHI DERIVE 570 KMSAfter breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrive Delhi and check-in the hotel for the overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 20: DEPART DELHIMorning after breakfast Visit IMF for de-briefing and soon after transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination. Meal: - Breakfast
- Booking of Mt. CB -13 with relevant authorities and the booking fee/permit
- Accommodation on Dbl/Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels / guest house and tents as per program
- All Transportation as per the program.
- Camping free if any
- All meals as mentioned above in the itinerary
- Services of Transcend Adventures escort till the base camp.
- Liaison officer fees, accommodation, meals and transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Services of Cook, Helper, Escort and Porters/Pony till base camp
- High altitude Guide/porter and High-altitude food (After Base Camp)
- Complete kitchen and camp equipment including camp staff.
- First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder.
- Transportation of Members luggage maximum 40 Kgs per person road head to Base Camp & Base Camp to road head by Pony or porters.
- All current taxes including Govt. service tax of 5%
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Any climbing equipment
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'