Mt. Deo Tibba
Mt Deo Tibba is a beautiful 6001 Mts. high peak very famous among the young climbers. It is the 2nd highest peak in the Pir Panjal Range (Indarasan Peak 6221m being highest) of the Himalayas in Manali, Himachal Pradesh. The Hindu religion believes that Deo Tibba is the assembly site of the gods (i.e. the Gods(devtas) are believed to sit on this peak, while the Lord of War & Weather-Indra, carries out a meeting from his throne-Indrasan. Indra is the controller of weather & also the Lord of the Devtas.
Mt Deo Tibba expedition is suitable for those adventurers who have previous trekking and climbing experience and also knowledge of snow, ice and mountaineering techniques.
Welcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. You will be received at the airport in a traditional manner with garlands and proceed to your hotel or IMF Delhi. Overnight stay at hotel or IMF Delhi.
DAY 02: DELHI
Stay in Delhi for preparation of expedition and briefing with IMF Director and Liaison officer.
DAY 03: DELHI – MANALI (1950 MTS)
Today early morning drive to Manali. Upon arrival, check in the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 04: MANALI
Full day for acclimatisation in Manali you can also visit Solang Nala and old Manali and Manali Town. Overnight stay in hotel.
DAY 05: MANALI – KHANOL (2200 MTS) – CHIKKA (3100 MTS)
Morning after breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Khanol. As scenic green drive till Khanol will refresh you for the trek ahead. Upon arrival in Khanol start trekking to Chikka. Arrive and set the camp for overnight stay in Chikka.
DAY 06: CHIKKA - SERI (BASE CAMP 3900 MTS)
Morning after breakfast, continue with our trail up to the valley along the right bank of Jagatsukh nallah and passes through Seri. Seri was once a glaciated lake, but is now a meadow dotted with variety of herbs and alpine flowers. At the top, we will be greeted by a spectacular view of Mt. Deo Tibba (6001m). On arrival set up the campsite for the night stay.
DAY 07: BASE CAMP
Day for Acclimatisation at Base Camp.
DAY 08: BASE CAMP TO CAMP I (5300 MTS)
Climb up till Camp I.
DAY 09: CAMP I
Day for Load ferry from Base camp to Camp I.
DAY 10: CAMP I– TO CAMP II (5800 MTS)
Climb up from Camp I to Camp II.
DAY 11: SUMMIT THE PEAK
Summit Attempt. Back To The Base Camp.
DAY 12: RESERVE DAY
Reserve day for summit.
DAY 13: BASE CAMP – CHHIKA
Today we have to walk for about 6 hours to reach Chikka. Overnight stay at Chikka in camp.
DAY 14: CHHIKA - MANALI
After breakfast we will start towards Manali. Upon arrival in Arrive Khanol drive back to Manali. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 15: MANALI – CHANDIGARH
After relaxed morning drive to Chandigarh. Upon arrival check-in the hotel for the overnight stay.
Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 16: CHANDIGARH – DELHI
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi and upon arrival check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 17: DEPART DELHI
Morning after breakfast visit IMF for De-briefing with IMF Director later in the day transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination. Meal: - Breakfast
- Peak booking fee to IMF and relevant authorities
- Liaison officer fees, Accommodation, Meals and Transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation on Dbl/Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and camp as per program
- All meals as per mentioned in the program
- Accommodation in Tents during Approach March to and at Base Camp i.e. one tent for 2 person
- Transportation by tempo traveler Delhi and Non AC Jeeps In mountains as per program.
- First aid kit
- Services of Escort, Cooks, Helpers. Camping staff and Porters or Ponies till Upper base camp during the expedition
- Complete kitchen and camp equipments including camp staff till base camp
- We will provide all Meals till base camp to Guest, All Staff & Liaison officer
- All current taxes including Govt. service tax of 3.625%
- Transportation of Members luggage from road head to Base Camp & Base Camp to road head by Pony or porters
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing by the clients
- High altitude Porter and High altitude food
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc
- Climbing equipments
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods
- Camera Fees
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Custom Clearance)
- Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc