DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHIWelcome to Delhi - a city where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. You will be received at the airport in a traditional manner with garlands and proceed to your hotel. Later in the day visit IMF to have a briefing with IMF director and LO. Overnight stay in hotel.
DAY 02: DELHI – BAGDOGRA - GANGTOK FLIGHT DRIVE 125 KMFly to Bagdogra and drive 125 Km to Gangtok (1650 Mt); Upon arrival check in the hotel for overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 03: GANGTOK (2045 M)Day for acclimatisation and complete paper work for Frey Peak Climbing Expedition. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 04: GANGTOK – YUKSUM (1780 M) DRIVE 130 KMSMorning after breakfast drive to Yuksum (1780 M) – The oldest capital of Sikkim via Malli. Yuksum is the base for Dzongri Trek and Frey peak. Overnight stay in hotel/camp. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 05: YUKSUM - BAKHIM (3005 M) TREK 12 KMSStart the first day trek to reach Bakhim (3005 m). It’s an uphill trek through dense bamboo bushes and forest. The trek crosses numerous streams En-route. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 06: BAKHIM – TSOKA – DZONGRI (4050 M) TREK 08 KMSTrek to Dzongri (4050 m) along a well-marked track through thick Rhododendron forest, bamboo bushes. The trek is gradual climb for most part. Dzongri offers fantastic view of Kanchendzonga range of mountains and Mt. Pandim. Overnight stay in trekkers hut / camp. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 07: DZONGRIDay free for acclimatisation in Dzongri. Overnight stay in trekkers hut / camp. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 08: DZONGRI – CHAURIKHANG (BASE CAMP) TREKMorning after breakfast start trekking to Base camp by covering approx 10 km in 05 to 06 hrs. Upon arrive set up the base camp for overnight. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 09-16: BASE CAMP – SUMMIT – BASE CAMP CLIMBINGNext 8 days for Establish higher camps & Attempt peak Meals: All meals with High altitude foos
DAY 17: BASE CAMP – TSOKA 3050M TREKMorning after breakfast Trek to reach Tsoka (3050o mt). The trek is gradula descent through thick Rhododendron and bamboo bushes. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 18: TSOKA - YUKSUM (1780 M) TREK 13 KMMorning after breakfast trek back to reach Yuksum via Bakhim. Overnight stay in hotel. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 19: YUKSUM – BAGDOGRA - DELHI DRIVE 160 KM FLIGHTTransfer to Bagdogra airport. Arrive Delhi and transfer to hotel. Afternoon free at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 20 DELHI DEPARTMorning free for individual activities. After Breakfast debriefing at IMF Delhi with LO and IMF director. Later in the day transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination. Meal: Breakfast
- Booking of Mt. Frey with relevant authority IMF (Indian Mountaineering Foundation) and the booking fee
- Liaison officer fees, Accommodation, Meals and Transportation
- Accommodation on Dbl / Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and campsite as per program
- All meals as per above mentioned programed
- National park fee & Expedition fee of state Govt. Sikkim
- Transportation by tempo traveler/ Innova in Delhi and Non AC Jeeps in mountains as per program.
- Services of Experienced High Altitude Guide/porter for summit
- All meals including High altitude food
- Services of experienced and well trained English speaking Tour Escort/Mountain Guide. Cook and helper during trekking
- All currently applicable taxes
- First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder
- Complete kitchen and camp equipments including camp staff till base camp
- Climbing equipment i.e, Fix rope, Climbing rope, High altitude tent, Carabiner, Snow bar, Ice piton etc.
- Services of Porters/Pony for transportation of Members luggage maximum 40 Kgs per person up to Base Camp and back.
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing by the clients
- Any personal High Altitude porter
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Climbing equipments
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Camera Fees.
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Custom Clearance)
- Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc.