The Great Himalayas, 73 percent of which lies in India, has continued to be a compassionate generous benefactor to this great land of saints and sages, peace and penance, of yoga and meditation and for the seekers of truth.
The Great Himalayas, arduous or daunting that it is, doesn’t cease to challenge even those looking for a relatively easy climb to surmount a peak in order to whip their appetite and aspiration of becoming a mountaineer.
Mount Friendship (5,290 m) Expedition is an easy high altitude trek in the Pir Panjal range in the Kulu district of the Himalayan state of Himachal Pradesh. The peak offers a breathtaking view of three incredible ranges that include the Great Himalayan Ranges, Pir Panjal Ranges and the Dhauladhar Ranges.
The trek traverses through different terrain, from rocky mountains to snow clad peaks, and also including the holy Beas Kund, named after sage Beas, stunning meadows and views of some breathtaking landscapes.
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHIUpon arrival at IGI Airport Delhi meet our representative and transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
DAY 2: DELHI – MANALIMorning drive to Manali, Upon arrival in the evening and check in the hotel for overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 3: MANALIFull day in Manali, you will visit Hadimba Devi temple, Old Manali and Mall road. Overnight stay in hotel at Manali. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 4: MANALI – SOLANG NALA - DHUNDHI – BASE CAMPMorning after breakfast drive to Dhundhi via Solang Nala. Upon arrival in Dhundhi star trek to Base camp (Bakarthach). It is nice trek of around 7 km. Last 4 km is little steep climbing. Upon arrival in Bakarthach take your tent for overnight stay. Meals:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 5: BASE CAMP - BEAS KUND (3690 M) - BASE CAMPTrek to Beas Kund and around Beas Kund Glacier. Back to base camp for overnight stay. Meals:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 6: BASE CAMP - BEAS KUND – SUMMIT CAMP (4300)Morning after breakfast start your trek to Summit camp via Beas Kund. You have to climb on moraine till Beas Kund Lake. After Beas Kund steep climbing to reach lady lag (Summit camp). Upon arrival at Lady leg establish summit camp for overnight stay. Meals:- All meals at/from base camp
DAY 7: SUMMIT CAMP – SUMMIT – BASE CAMPVery early morning start climbing to reach the summit Mt. Friendship. Rote is steep and you can take zig zag till near to summit. Near the summit fixed rope can be use as per requirement as you will climb near to ridge. At summit if weather will be clean you can experience the majestic view of Himalaya. After summit descend to Summit can and trek back to reach base camp for overnight stay. Meals:- All meals at/from base camp
DAY 8: RESERVE DAY FOR SUMMITThis day would be reserve day for summit in case of bad weather. Meals:- All meals at/from base camp
DAY 9: BASE CAMP – DHUNDHI – MANALIMorning after breakfast start trek down to Dhundhi. From Dhundhi board in the vehicle and drive to Manali. Upon arrival check-in the hotel for the overnight stay. Meals: - Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 10: MANALI – DELHIMorning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh and board train to Delhi. Upon arrival Delhi check-in the hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 11: DEPART DELHIMorning after breakfast transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination Meal: - Breakfast
- Peak booking fee to IMF and relevant authorities
- Accommodation on Dbl/Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and tent as per program
- All meals as per mentioned in the programme
- Accommodation in Tents during Approach March and at Base Camp i.e. one tent for 2 person.
- Transportation by tempo traveler Delhi and Non AC Jeeps In mountains as per program.
- First aid kit with an oxygen cylinder
- Climbing equipment i.e. Fix rope, Climbing rope, High altitude tent, Carabiner, Snow bar, Ice piton etc.
- Services of Escort, Cooks, Helpers. Camping staff and Porters or Ponies till base camp during the expedition
- Complete kitchen and camp equipment including camp staff till base camp
- We will provide all Meals till base camp to Guest & All Staff
- All current taxes including Govt. service tax of 5%
- Transportation of Members luggage from the road head to Base Camp & Base Camp to road head by Pony or porters.
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing by the clients
- High altitude food and porter
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for a disturbance in the trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Customs Clearance)
- Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc.