Mt. Gangotri II
DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHIWelcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life, to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. Our representative will receive you at Delhi International airport in a traditional manner and assist you for transfer to hotel for overnight stay. Meal: xxx
DAY 03: DELHI - RISHIKESH DRIVE 230 KMS / 6- 7 HRSMorning after breakfast visit IMF for briefing with IMF Director and LO. Later in the day drive to reach Rishikesh by covering approx 240 km in 05 to 06 hrs. Arrive Rishikesh and check-in to hotel for overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 03: RISHIKESH - UTTARKASHI DRIVE 175 KMS / 6- 7 HRSMorning after breakfast drive to reach Uttarkashi by covering approx 175 km in 06 to 07 hrs. Arrive Uttarkashi and check-in to Camp for overnight stay Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 04: UTTARKASHI – GANGOTRI (3048M) DRIVE 95 KMS / 4 HRSMorning after breakfast proceed to Uttarkashi town to visit Local Administration for complete legal formalities for the Expedition. Later in the day drive to Gangotri (3048 m). On arrival check in at your hotel / Guest house. Later visit to Gangotri Temple and explore the surrounding area. Overnight stay in Hotel / Guest House. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 05: GANGOTRI – NALA CAMP (3780M) TREKMorning after breakfast trek to Nala Camp. On arrival set-up camp for overnight stay Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 06-20: BASE CAMP – SUMMIT – BASE CAMPNext 15 days for Acclimatization, Establish higher camps and summit Mt. Gangotri II. Meals: All meals with high altitude food
DAY 21: BASE CAMP – GANGOTRI - UTTARKASHI TREK: 9 KM/DRIVE 95 KMSThe last day of the trekking. Return to Gangotri. On arrival, drive to Uttarkashi. Arrive Uttarkashi and check-in at hotel for overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 22: UTTARKASHI - RISHIKESH DRIVE 175 KMMorning after breakfast, drive back to Rishikesh. Upon arrival check-into Hotel for overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 23: RISHIKESH - DELHI DRIVE 224 KMMorning after breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival check-into Hotel for overnight stay Meal: Breakfast + Lunch
DAY 24: DELHI DEPARTMorning free for individual activities. After Breakfast debriefing at IMF Delhi with LO and IMF director. Later in the day transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination. Meal: Breakfast
- Booking of Mt. Gangotri II with relevant authority IMF (Indian Mountaineering Foundation) and the booking fee
- Liaison officer fees, Accommodation, Meals and Transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation on Dbl / Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and campsite as per program
- All meals as per above mentioned programed
- National park fee & Expedition fee of state Govt. Uttarakhand
- Accommodation in Tents during Approach March
- Transportation by tempo traveler/ Innova in Delhi and Non AC Jeeps in mountains as per program.
- Services of Experienced High Altitude Guide/porter for summit
- All meals including High altitude food
- Services of experienced and well trained English speaking Tour Escort/Mountain Guide. Cook and helper during trekking
- All currently applicable taxes
- First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder
- Complete kitchen and camp equipments including camp staff till base camp
- Climbing equipment i.e, Fix rope, Climbing rope, High altitude tent, Carabiner, Snow bar, Ice piton etc.
- Services of Porters/Pony for transportation of Members luggage maximum 40 Kgs per person up to Base Camp and back.
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing by the clients
- Any personal High Altitude porter
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Climbing equipments
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Camera Fees.
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Custom Clearance)
- Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc.