Mt. Hanuman Tibba
Hanuman Tibba or the White Moutntain is the highest mountain in the Dhauladar Range of Himachal Pradesh. The climb to the peak can be strenous and requires technical knowledage or previous mountainerring experience. Surrounded by incredible glaciers, the peak is a white pyramid with each side of the pyramid appearing different from each other.
The tougher legs of this trek begin after Bakarthach. From Bakarthach to Tentu Pass ( 4996 meters) is a mixed climb snow, ice and rock with the gradient up to 75° to 80°, which makes the climb difficult and exhaustive. After tentu Pass advance base camp and base camp are set up to make attempts for the summit.
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHIMet upon arrival and transfer to hotel for overnight stay in Delhi. Meal:- xxx
DAY 2: DELHI – MANALIMorning drive to Manali. Arrive Manal by evening and check in to the hotel for overnight stay. Manali is a beautiful city located in the foothills of the mighty Himalayas. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 3: MANALIHalf/Full day sightseeing in Manali today. Visit Hadimba Devi temple, Old Manali and Mall road. Overnight stay in hotel at Manali. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 4: MANALI – SOLANG NALA - DHUNDHIMorning after breakfast drive to Solang Nala and trek to Dhundhi. Upon arrival in Dhundhi pitch the tent for overnight stay in camp. The peak is visible from Dhundhi. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 5: DHUNDHI – BAKARTHACH 3330MMorning after breakfast start your trek to Bakarthach. It is an uphill climb of about 4-5 hours through pine forests, grasslands, Beas river and moraines. Overnight stay at Bakarthach (Base camp). Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 6–13: BASE CAMP – SUMMIT - BASE CAMPDay 06 to day 13 will be spent to establish higher camps to attempt the summit. Descend to base camp after achieving the summit. Meals: - N/A
DAY 14: BASE CAMP – DHUNDIMorning after breakfast start trek down to Dhundhi. Overnight stay at tent. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 15: DHUNDI - MANALIMorning after relaxed breakfast ski down to Solang Nala and later drive to Manali. Upon arrival check-in the hotel for the overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner
DAY 16: MANALI - CHANDIGARHMorning after breakfast drive to Chandigarh and upon arrival check-in the hotel for overnight stay. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 17: MANALI – DELHI DEPARTUREMorning in time transfer to railway station to board train to Delhi. On arrival Delhi in time transfer to International airport to board flight for onward destination. Meal: - Breakfast on Board
- Peak booking fee to IMF and relevant authorities
- Liaison officer fees, Accommodation, Meals and Transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation on Dbl/Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and camp as per program
- All meals as per mentioned in the programme
- Accommodation in Tents during Approach March and at Base Camp i.e. one tent for 2 person.
- Transportation by tempo traveler Delhi and Non AC Jeeps In mountains as per program.
- First aid kit
- Services of Escort, Cooks, Helpers. Camping staff and Porters or Ponies till Upper base camp during the expedition
- Complete kitchen and camp equipments including camp staff till base camp
- We will provide all Meals till base camp to Guest, All Staff & Liaison officer
- All current taxes including Govt. service tax of 3.625%
- Transportation of Members luggage from road head to Base Camp & Base Camp to road head by Pony or porters.
- Liaison officer Air fare if required
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing by the clients
- High altitude Porter & food
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Climbing equipments
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Camera Fees.
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Custom Clearance)
- Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc.