DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI (216 M)Welcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. Upon arrivel at Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi, You will meet our representative and warm welcome with traditional manner and garlands, followed by transfer to hotel for check in and overnight stay, Meal: Breakfast only
DAY 2: DELHI – MANALI (2050 M) BY: DRIVE 570KM/13HRSMorning after breakfast proceed to Indian mountaineering foundation (IMF) for briefing with the Director of IMF, Liaison Officer and complete some paperwork, after briefing drive to Manali Himachal Pradesh, Inroute stop for luch at (Chadigarh), Evening reach at Manali, overnight stay at Manali hotel. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 3: MANALIFull day in Manali, you will visit Hadimba Devi temple (This temple was erected in 1553 and is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba. The temple has some intricate wooden carvings which depictsmythological characters and motifs of animals & cosmidancers) Then Old Manali and Mall road (where you can go for shopping& Eating), Overnight stay in hotel at Manali. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 4:MANALI - CHIKKA (3550M) DRIVE AND TREK 3-4 HRSMorning ready with your pack bags, After breakfast in Hotel we will start drive to Khanol (Road Head) From Khanol we start our trek to Chikka, we will trek thrue Deep forest area, our first camp near at Duhangan Nala, Camping location already setup by our staff, our cooking staff ready with delisious food. Evening free for lesiour. Overnight in Transcend Adventures Trekking tents. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 05: CHIKKA - SERI (3880M) DURATION: 6-7 HRSMorning after breakfast ready for the trek to seri, today we trek maxximum six to seven hrs, Today we take our Pack lunch with us, We trek through the tree line to arrive at the elevated glades at Seri. Afternoon reach at camp. Overnight in Transcend Trekking tents. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 06: SERI – (BASE CAMP) TENTA (4050M) DURATION: 4-5 HRSMorning after breakfast, start your trek to Tenta, Today we reach at Basecamp trek durtion is maxximum four to five hrs, Our team setup the base camp. Today you can open your all stuff for Next climbing. Overnight in Transcend Trekking tents. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 7 ACCLIMATISATION DAYFull day for acclimatisation, Today we will go for Chota Chandratal Lake (4490m). From Chota Chandratal you can see the view of Mount Indrasan, Overningts in Camps. (Transcend Adventures provide our Sherpa Satalite phone for emergency use in the Himalayas, we also keep update about the current wether condition accordingly, we will make the next plan for summit. Meal: Superior quality hight altitude meal
DAY 8 BASECAMP - SUMMIT - BASECAMPNaxt Six days for attem the summit of Mt. Indrasan 6223 M, We make two hight camp for the summit. From the summit you can see the Mount Deo Tibba, other peaks of Kullu and Lahaul Valley. Safety is the first priority for Transcend Adventures, we provide our sherpa woki toki and satellite phone so you can connect with us 24*7. After summit descend to camp one and next day come back to Base camp. Overnight in Camps. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 15 BASE CAMP – CHIKKAMorning after breafast trek down to chikka and camp again at Duhangan Nala again Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 16 CHIKKA - MANALIMorning after breakfast trek to road head, our transport team waiting for us, after load all the luggage in the cab, start drive to Manali. Overnight in Hotel at Manali. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 17 MANALI – DELHIMorning after breakfast drive back to Delhi, Overningt at delhi hotel. Meal:- Breakfast + Lunch + (farewell Dinner)
DAY 18 DELHI DEPARTMorning after breakfast check out from hotel and go for debrefing with IMF, After debrefing our aiport Transfer will drop you at Indira Gandhi Airport to Depart for onward destination. It was lovely to having you in India, See you soon. Meal: Breakfast
- Booking of Mount Indrasan with relevant authorities and the booking fee/permit
- Satellite Phone and Woki Toki
- Accommodation on Dbl/Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels / guest house and tents as per program
- All Transportation as per the program.
- Camping free if any
- All meals as mentioned above in the itinerary
- Services of Transcend tour escort till base camp.
- Liaison officer fees, accommodation, meals and transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Services of Cook, Helper, Escort and Porters/Pony till base camp
- High altitude Guide/porter and High-altitude food (After Base Camp)
- Complete kitchen and camp equipment including camp staff.
- First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder.
- Transportation of Members luggage maximum 40 Kgs per person road head to Base Camp & Base Camp to road head by Pony or porters.
- All current taxes including Govt. service tax of 5%
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Any climbing equipment
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as 'INCLUDED'