Mt. Kamet is the second highest mountain in the Garhwal region of India, after Nanda Devi. It lies in the Chamoli District of Uttarakhand, close to the border with Tibet. It is the third highest mountain in Indian-controlled territory, although it ranks lower if counting mountains inside Indian-claimed territory in Pakistan, and it is the 29th highest in the world. In appearance it resembles a giant pyramid topped by a flat summit area with two peaks
DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHIWelcome to India- a country where hospitality is a way of life; to a culture steeped in tradition, a land where history lives in music and dance. You will be received at the airport in a traditional manner with garlands and proceed to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
DAY 02: DELHI – RISHIKESHMorning visit I.M.F. for briefing and clear all the formalities. Then drive to Rishikesh, Upon arrival check-in the hotel for overnight stay. Meal: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 03: RISHIKESH - JOSHIMATHMorning after breakfast drive to Joshimath on arrival check in at hotel then go to the complete legal formalities for Expedition then return hotel overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 04: JOSHIMATH – MALARI (3153 M)Morning after breakfast drive to Malari (70km). Overnight stay in tent. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 05: MALARI – NITI VILLAGE (3300 M)Morning after breakfast trek to Niti Village. Overnight stay in tent. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 06: NITI VILLAGE – SHEPUK KHARAK(4054 M)Morning after breakfast trek to Shepuk Kharak. Overnight stay in tent. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 07: SHEPUK KHARAK - BASE CAMP (VASUDHARA TAL)Morning after breakfast trek to Vasudhara Tal. Overnight stay in tent. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 08 - 25: BASE CAMP – SUMMIT – BASE CAMPNext 18 days for acclimatization, Establish Higher camps and Attempt the Peak Mt. Kamet and return to Base camp. Meals: NA
DAY 26: BASE CAMP – NITI VILLAGEMorning after breakfast trek to Niti Village. Overnight stay in tent. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 27: NITI VILLAGE – MALARIMorning after breakfast trek to Malari. Overnight stay in tent. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 28: MALARI – JOSHIMATHMorning after breakfast drive to Joshimath. Overnight stay at hotel. Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
DAY 29: RISHIKESH - DELHIMorning after breakfast, drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival check-into Hotel for overnight stay. Meal: Breakfast + Lunch
DAY 30: DELHI DEPARTMorning free for individual activities. After Breakfast debriefing at IMF Delhi with LO and IMF director. Later in the day transfer to IGI airport Delhi to board flight for onward destination. Meal: Breakfast
- Booking of Mt. Kamet with relevant authority IMF (Indian Mountaineering Foundation) and the booking fee
- Liaison officer fees, Accommodation, Meals and Transportation (Delhi to Delhi)
- Accommodation on Dbl / Twin Sharing Rooms in hotels/ guest house and campsite as per program
- All meals as per above mentioned programed
- National park fee & Expedition fee of state Govt. Uttarakhand
- First aid kit with Oxygen Cylinder
- Accommodation in Tents during Approach March and at Base Camp I.e. Single tent for each person.
- Transportation by tempo traveler/ Innova in Delhi and Non AC Jeeps in mountains as per program.
- Services of Experienced High Altitude Guide for summit
- Services of experienced and well trained English speaking Tour Escort/Mountain Guide. Cook and helper till base camp
- All currently applicable taxes
- All current Government taxes are included in the above price, which are subject to change without any notice.
- Transportation for luggage Delhi to Base Camp & Base Camp to Delhi.
- Complete kitchen and camp equipments including camp staff till base camp
- We will provide all Meals till base camp to Guest, All Staff & Liaison officer
- Services of Porters/Pony for transportation of Members luggage maximum 40 Kgs per person up to Base Camp and back.
- Transcend Adventure's representative during arrivals and departures
- One bottle of mineral water per person on arrival in Delhi and one bottle per person per day during the visits and long drives. however, boiled water can be provided during trek on request
- Floral welcome on arrivals
- Personal clothing and gears required for climbing by the clients
- High altitude food & High Altitude porter
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, room’s services items, laundry, telephone calls at hotels or tip etc.
- Climbing equipments
- Any additional expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to or circumstances, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
- Camera Fees.
- Any Cargo and Shipment Charges (Import and Custom Clearance)
- Personal Belongings such as Sleeping Bags, walking sticks etc.